Ms. Le Thi Thu Thuy graduated from Ho Chi Minh City University of Law which is one of the leading legal training institutions in Vietnam. As a Paralegal, Ms. Thuy has assisted lawyers in giving legal advisory or resolving disputes at Courts in many fields of legislation such as civil, trade commerce, marriage and family, administration, ...
The works that Ms. Thuy has supported lawyers include:
- Supporting lawyers in consultancy;
- Receiving information and requests from clients, researching legal regulations, conducting initial legal evaluations;
- Drafting documents for enterprise registration, registration for changes of enterprise registration content;
- Drafting essential documents such as: The Complaints, Request for settlement of delayed results of state agencies, written requests for information, etc;
- Supporting lawyers in litigation cases: Studying documents and regulations of the law, making initial legal evaluations, preparing procedural documents at Court, Commercial Arbitration such as: The Complaint, The Self-Declaration, The Opinion, The Asking Plan, Presentation Plans at hearings, meetings, etc.
The typical companies that Ms. Thuy has supported such as Clair (Singapore); Auchan (France), K&D Seoul (Korea),…
- Bachelor of Law, Ho Chi Minh City University of Law
- Completed Lawyer Professional Training Course, Judicial Academ
- Civil law;
- Commercial law;
- Dispute resolution.
Publications and legal opinions:
- About civil law:
- About commercial law: