Quantity: 02 people
Work location: Head office in Ho Chi Minh City
- Assisting lawyers to research legal provisions to resolve legal issues at the request of clients;
- Drafting legal documents, case files application dossiers, petition, or other types of legal papers;
- Liaising and working with clients;
- Job details will be discussed in the interview.
- Have a degree in Law in Law University of Ho Chi Minh City or Hanoi Law University or University of Economics and Law or Law Department of Hanoi National University;
- At least 03 years of working experience in the legal field, including at least 01 year of experience working at a Law Firm or Law Office;
- Having working discipline; Ability to work independently and teamwork, under pressure of work; Ability to work under pressure;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point);
- Having excellent verbal and written skills in Vietnamese, verbal and written communication skills in English is preferred.
- Working in a professional environment;
- Working with experienced lawyers, partners who love the profession and dynamism;
- Salary, attractive bonus, many preferential regimes.
- Working time: full-time
- Salary: negotiate
Interested candidates, please send your resume to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application file includes:
1. / CV
2. / Cover Letter
Thank you for your interest in Apolo Lawyers.